VILLAGE OF DEER PARK
Welcome to Deer Park, where residents and businesses take pride in the quality of life. Our beautiful community is a hidden gem in southwest Lake County. Our residents enjoy the best of both worlds—living within long stretches of green space yet with quick access to a variety of shopping only minutes away. At the Deer Park Town Center in the midpoint of our business district, you are invited to attend any of the year round activities from summer concerts to art fairs, and winter fireworks sponsored by the Village
Deer Park is a suburban Chicago community of 3220 people, located approximately 35 miles northwest from downtown Chicago. While you are in the village, take a look around at our beautiful residential subdivisions, enjoy our restaurants and boutique shops, as well as our modern shopping establishments.
Deer Park is suburban living at its best. Continued development provides excellent opportunities for excellent shopping and dining. It is located next to the Cuba Marsh forest preserves, we have many parks and green open spaces. Our residents enjoy living here for a variety of reasons, but we all share a common love of wide-open spaces and the rural lifestyles that open lands allow. One property of historic significance in Deer Park is the Vehe Barn, refurbished on its original farm site and is an Illinois Centennial Farm upon 14 acres of prairie.
Whom to Contact
- Jodie JohnsonTrusteePhone: (847) 726-1648
- Jeff MichalskiTrustee23680 W. Cuba RoadDeer Park, IL 60010Phone: (847) 726-1648Fax: (847) 726-1659
- Keith OlsonTrustee23680 W. Cuba RoadDeer Park, IL 60010Phone: (847) 726-1648Fax: (847) 726-1659
- Tony PietroTrustee23680 W. Cuba RoadDeer Park, IL 60010Phone: (847) 726-1648Fax: (847) 726-1659
- Dale SandsTrustee23680 W. Cuba RoadDeer Park, IL 60010Phone: (847) 726-1648Fax: (847) 726-1659